Dr. Gregory A. Goffe D.C.
Chiropractor387 Regency Ridge Dr. Dayton OH, 45459
"I had a spinal injury when I was 16 years old," continues Dr. Goffe. "In fact, it was necessary for me to see my first chiropractor a couple of times a week just to be able to walk. Eventually my back ...
Education and Training
Palmer College of Chiropractic,Gonzaga University Doctor of Chiropractic 1992
- Presidential Scholar1992Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Board Director of the Year1999Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Nucca Chiropractic Adjustment
- Impulse Iq- Instrument Adjusting
- Ethics Committee/ChairmanOhio State Chiropractic Association 2007
- Member in Good StandingInternational Chiropractors Association 1988
- Member in Good StandingChristian Chiropractors Association 1988
Experience & Accolades
- Founder & Clinical Director1992Goffe Chiropractic CenterDr. Goffe coordinates all professional care at the facility.
Dr. Gregory A. Goffe D.C.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45459Get Direction
Dr. Gregory A. Goffe D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goffe
- Tammy h.
- Mindy c.
- Cara h.
- Lisa h.
- Jackie p.
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Brandi Michelle Hickman D.C.601 N Central Ave Fairborn OH 45324
- Dr. Leigh Ann Taylor D.C.8501 Old Troy Pike Dayton OH 45424
- Dr. Erika Coleman Grushon D.C.233 Corry St Yellow Springs OH 45387
- Dr. Van David Merkle D.C.5785 Far Hills Ave Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Dennis Scott Brickner CHIROPRACTOR20 Royal Dr Springboro OH 45066
- Dr. Alan A Barnes D.C.1145 Channingway Dr Fairborn OH 45324