Dr. Gregory A. Goffe D.C.
Chiropractor387 Regency Ridge Dr. Dayton OH, 45459
"I had a spinal injury when I was 16 years old," continues Dr. Goffe. "In fact, it was necessary for me to see my first chiropractor a couple of times a week just to be able to walk. Eventually my back ...
Education and Training
Palmer College of Chiropractic,Gonzaga University Doctor of Chiropractic 1992
- Presidential Scholar 1992 Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Board Director of the Year 1999 Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Nucca Chiropractic Adjustment
- Impulse Iq- Instrument Adjusting
- Ethics Committee/Chairman Ohio State Chiropractic Association 2007
- Member in Good Standing International Chiropractors Association 1988
- Member in Good Standing Christian Chiropractors Association 1988
Experience & Accolades
- Founder & Clinical Director1992Goffe Chiropractic CenterDr. Goffe coordinates all professional care at the facility.
Dr. Gregory A. Goffe D.C.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45459Get Direction
Dr. Gregory A. Goffe D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goffe
- Tammy h.
- Mindy c.
- Cara h.
- Lisa h.
- Jackie p.
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Brandi Michelle Hickman D.C.601 N Central Ave Fairborn OH 45324
- Dr. Leigh Ann Taylor D.C.8501 OLD TROY PIKE HUBER HEIGHTS OH 45424
- Dr. Erika Coleman Grushon D.C.233 Corry St Yellow Springs OH 45387
- Dr. Van David Merkle D.C.5785 Far Hills Ave Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Dennis Scott Brickner CHIROPRACTOR20 Royal Dr Springboro OH 45066
- Dr. Alan A Barnes D.C.1145 Channingway Dr Fairborn OH 45324