Dr. Cheryl R Jacobs MD
Internist1200 116th Ave Ne Suite F Bellevue WA, 98004
Dr. Cheryl Jacobs is an internist practicing in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Jacobs specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Jacobs provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Asthma, Chronic Diseases, Diabetes And More
- Member King County Medical Society
- Member Washington State Medical Association
Dr. Cheryl R Jacobs MD's Practice location
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
SHORELINE, WA 98133Get Direction
Dr. Cheryl R Jacobs MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jacobs
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Your Touch Can Influence Your Behavior
According to a new study an individual's sense of touch can influence the way he or she views the world. According to the researchers at Yale, Harvard, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, textures, shapes and weights can influence judgments and decisions. For example, people who are...
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis refers to a very common, progressive condition, characterized by weak and fragile bones. The bones are so weak that even a small strain may result in fracture. The bones lose its density gradually during the early years and this stage, which is the precursor of osteoporosis, is known as...
- Dr. Joseph O. Aiyenowo MD19401 40TH AVE W STE 230 LYNNWOOD WA 98036
- Dr. Sarita Khemani-Joshi MD6619 58th Ave NE Seattle WA 98115
- Dr. Mohammed Alhyraba MD1334 TERRY AVE SEATTLE WA 98101
- Dr. Claudine Kubesh M.D.325 9TH AVE SEATTLE WA 98104
- Dr. Vesna Jamborcic MD904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Nasima Vira MD100 North East Gilman blvd Issaquah Washington 98027