Dr. Pranav Singh practices Pulmonology in Syracuse, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Singh manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Butler University in Indianapolis 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Pranav Singh MD's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
Mason City, IA 50401Get Direction
Dr. Pranav Singh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Asthmatic Bronchitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
IntroductionEvery time you inhale, air enters your nose and mouth, and then flows down the throat through the air passageways called as bronchial tubes. For the air to reach the lungs, these passageways need to be open. To transport the oxygen to the tissues of the body, oxygen is passed into the...
- How Lung Transplants for Cystic Fibrosis Patients Have Changed
For those with cystic fibrosis (CF), lung infections are the greatest contributor to death. Lung inflammation, destruction, and chronic infection occurs due to the thick sticky mucus associated with CF.This over-proliferation of mucus occurs due to the mutated gene CFTR which is responsible for the...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Doctor Turns Personal Tragedy Into Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
Since cystic fibrosis runs in the family, continuously researching news about the disease can help both patients and their families stay up to date on current events, such as new CF medications and treatments. Yet, for one woman, Dr. Wanda O’Neal, merely researching the latest information on CF...
- The Complicated Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lung Disorders
What is Bronchiectasis (BR) and how it is related to Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)? It is known that there is a strong association with RA and various pulmonary disorders such as BR. How these two conditions are connected is less clear and something that has been being examined for some time. However...
- Dr. James F Sexton MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. David J Davin M.D.1000 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Michael C Iannuzzi MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Michael John Flintrop MD945 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Robert J Lenox MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Mr. Thomas R Aiello DO945 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210