Dr. Kevin Murphy practices Allergy and Immunology care in Omaha, NE. Dr. Murphy specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Murphy provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Natl Jewish Ctr Immu & Resp Me, Pediatric Allergy; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Kevin R Murphy M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Kevin R Murphy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murphy
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Does the Treatment of Asthma Always Require an Inhaler?
Asthma is considered a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways. Asthma is indiscriminant of any age group. It is a long term disease that has no cure but can be controlled by following the right dosage of medication, prescribed by a doctor or...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Prednisone Side Effects
PrednisonePrednisone is a corticosteroid, which prevents the release of substances in the body that lead to inflammation. It can also suppress the immune system. Prednisone can be used as an immunosuppressant or an anti-inflammatory drug. A number of conditions can be treated with prednisone. They...
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- Mr. Brett Van Kettelhut M.D.2808 S 80 Ave Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Thomas C Nilsson M.D.16945 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Jill A Poole MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Againdra K Bewtra M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Mr. Roger Hiro Kobayashi M.D.2808 S 80 Ave Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Sara Michelle May M.D.984230 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198