Dr. Mary beth Andrews is a psychologist practicing in Little Neck, NY. Dr. Andrews specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Andrews evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Andrews because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Mary beth Andrews PHD's Practice location
Little Neck, NY 11362Get Direction
Dr. Mary beth Andrews PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024
- Dr. Deborah Perlick PH.D130 W Kingsbridge Rd Bronx NY 10468