Dr. Scott Goldstein is an ophthalmologist practicing in Southampton, PA and the surrounding greater Philadelphia and Bucks county area. Dr. Goldstein specializes in oculplastic surgery around the eyes and face. As an ophthalmologist trained in plastic surgery, Dr. Goldstein can meet the needs of any patient of any age. Specialties include eyelid surgery, tearing surgery, periocular cancer & trauma, and cosmetic surgery.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1996
Boston University School of Medicine 1996
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Dr. Scott M Goldstein M.D.'s Expert Contributions
This could be something as simple as a dry eye that can be treated with lubricating eye sold over the counter to a neurological condition like Benign Essential Blepharospam. Best to see an Ophthalmologist who can examine your eyes and blinking to tell you what's going on and what treatment may be best. READ MORE
Using a computer for prolonged periods will cause your blinking rate to slow down and thus your eye is more prone to drying out. Thus, it is best to be proactive and put lubricaring drops in your eyes several times a day, especially before and during computer use. READ MORE
- Ptosis in the elderly patient.
- Acute myelogenous leukaemia presenting as a conjunctival lesion and red eye.
- Anatomic and aesthetic considerations in midfacial rejuvenation.
- Erlotinib-associated trichomegaly.
- Caution cutting the canthus: thoughts on microphthalmic expansion.
- Trochlear calcification: a common entity.
- Diesel fuel injury to the orbit.
- Orbital hemorrhage after intravitreal injection.
- Benign Reactive Lymphoid Hyperplasia of the Conjunctiva Treated With Cyclosporine.
- Birth Defects
- Bell's Palsy
- Graves' Disease
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Ophthalmology; Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
- Wills Eye Hospital
Dr. Scott M Goldstein M.D.'s Practice location
Southampton, PA 18966Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Scott M Goldstein M.D. | Ophthalmologist | Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Scott M Goldstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goldstein
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy is a long-term complication of diabetes that affects the eyes. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that diabetic retinopathy is responsible for 4 percent of the 45 million cases of blindness throughout the world. It is caused by a damage to the blood vessels of the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Dr. Mark F. Pyfer M.D.500 York Rd Jenkintown PA 19046
- Dr. Joseph M. Kamerling MD423 Clements Bridge Rd Barrington NJ 08007
- Dr. David L. Galiani M.D.14 A Memorial Drive Doylestown Pennsylvania 18901
- Dr. Anastasia Traband M.D.1 Granite Point Dr Wyomissing Pennsylvania 19610
- Dr. Mitchell S. Fineman MD2300 Highland Ave. Bethlehem PA 18020
- Dr. Allen C Ho MD125 Medical Campus Drive Lansdale PA 19446