Dr. Voldemars Narins is a family practitioner practicing in Rice Lake, WI. Dr. Narins specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Narins possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1972
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Arrowhead Reg Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Arrowhead Reg Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Voldemars Narins MD's Practice location
Dr. Voldemars Narins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Narins
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Barbara M Ankarlo MD1475 Webb St Cumberland WI 54829
- Dr. Amy J Muminovic DO1700 W Stout St Rice Lake WI 54868
- Dr. Gregory J Leitheiser MD1475 Webb St Cumberland WI 54829
- Dr. Mary A Ocwieja MD1700 W Stout St Rice Lake WI 54868
- Dr. Lawrence D Carlson MD1020 Lakeshore Dr Rice Lake WI 54868
- Dr. Paul D. Johnston MD1700 W Stout St Rice Lake WI 54868