Kyung Lee, DC
Chiropractor | Rehabilitation209 Elden St Suite 302 Herndon VA, 20170
Dr. Kyung Lee is a Chiropractor practicing in Arlington, VA. Dr. Lee specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lee seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Los Angeles Chiropractic Colle DC 2015
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Gordius worm found in a three year old girl's vomitus.
- [The concept analysis of ego-integrity in the elderly].
- Characteristic of aromatic amino acid substitution at alpha 96 of hemoglobin.
- Health promotion behaviors and quality of life among community-dwelling elderly in Korea: a cross-sectional survey.
- [Fatigue subjective symptoms and risk factors in bank workers with VDT].
- Anti-diabetic effect of alkaline-reduced water on OLETF rats.
- Differential immune profiles following experimental Echinostoma hortense infection in BALB/c and C3H/HeN mice.
- [Development of a scale to measure Korean ego-integrity in older adults].
- A magnetic resonance-based seed localization method for I-125 prostate implants.
- The immunological effects of electrolyzed reduced water on the Echinostoma hortense infection in C57BL/6 mice.
- Relationship between changes of body mass index (BMI) and cognitive decline in Parkinson's disease (PD).
- Histological study on the effect of electrolyzed reduced water-bathing on UVB radiation-induced skin injury in hairless mice.
- Indirect reduction of the radial head in children with chronic Monteggia lesions.
- Ipsilateral femoral neck and shaft fracture in children: a report of two cases and a literature review.
Areas of expertise and specialization
What do you attribute your success to?
- Helping his patients feel better, health awareness, making a difference
Kyung Lee, DC's Practice location
Arlington, VA 22204Get Direction
Herndon, VA 20170Get Direction
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Kyung Lee209 Elden St. Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Philip David Golinsky D.C.950 Herndon Parkway Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Jaime Diana Luciano D.C.102 Elden St Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Lynn R Canzano DC423 Carlisle Dr Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Christopher T Oliver D.C.208 Elden St Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Frankie Velez DC102 Elden St Herndon VA 20170