Kyung Lee, DC
Chiropractor | Rehabilitation209 Elden St Suite 302 Herndon VA, 20170
Dr. Kyung Lee is a Chiropractor practicing in Arlington, VA. Dr. Lee specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lee seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Los Angeles Chiropractic Colle DC 2015
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Gordius worm found in a three year old girl's vomitus.
- [The concept analysis of ego-integrity in the elderly].
- Characteristic of aromatic amino acid substitution at alpha 96 of hemoglobin.
- Health promotion behaviors and quality of life among community-dwelling elderly in Korea: a cross-sectional survey.
- [Fatigue subjective symptoms and risk factors in bank workers with VDT].
- Anti-diabetic effect of alkaline-reduced water on OLETF rats.
- Differential immune profiles following experimental Echinostoma hortense infection in BALB/c and C3H/HeN mice.
- [Development of a scale to measure Korean ego-integrity in older adults].
- A magnetic resonance-based seed localization method for I-125 prostate implants.
- The immunological effects of electrolyzed reduced water on the Echinostoma hortense infection in C57BL/6 mice.
- Relationship between changes of body mass index (BMI) and cognitive decline in Parkinson's disease (PD).
- Histological study on the effect of electrolyzed reduced water-bathing on UVB radiation-induced skin injury in hairless mice.
- Indirect reduction of the radial head in children with chronic Monteggia lesions.
- Ipsilateral femoral neck and shaft fracture in children: a report of two cases and a literature review.
Areas of expertise and specialization
What do you attribute your success to?
- Helping his patients feel better, health awareness, making a difference
Kyung Lee, DC's Practice location
Arlington, VA 22204Get Direction
Herndon, VA 20170Get Direction
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Kyung Lee209 Elden St. Herndon VA 20170
- RxWellness Spine & Health950 Herndon Pkwy Suite 130 Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Philip David Golinsky D.C.950 Herndon Parkway Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Jaime Diana Luciano D.C.102 Elden St Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Christopher T Oliver D.C.208 Elden St Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Lynn R Canzano DC423 Carlisle Dr Herndon VA 20170