Dr. Asad Karamali Bandealy MD, MPH
Pediatrician6103 BALTIMORE AVE STE T1 RIVERDALE PARK MD, 20737
Dr. Asad Bandealy is a pediatrician practicing in RIVERDALE PARK, MD. Dr. Bandealy is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bandealy diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bandealy can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Asad Karamali Bandealy MD, MPH's Practice location
RIVERDALE PARK, MD 20737Get Direction
Dr. Asad Karamali Bandealy MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Dr. Kristina E Andersson D.O.6103 Baltimore Ave Riverdale MD 20737
- Dr. Herberth Marcelo Ochoa flores MD6103 BALTIMORE AVE STE T1 RIVERDALE MD 20737
- Dr. Anitha Menon M.D.5711 Sarvis Ave Riverdale MD 20737
- Dr. Sikira Chantal Backus M.D.6103 Baltimore Ave Riverdale MD 20737
- Lourdes Gonzalez aviles M.D.6103 BALTIMORE AVE STE T1 RIVERDALE MD 20737
- Dr. Jorge Martin Lopez da re M.D.6103 Baltimore Ave Riverdale MD 20737