Dr. Anthoula Tzannetoulakou is a prosthodontist practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Tzannetoulakou specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Anthoula Tzannetoulakou D.M.D.'s Practice location
El Paso, TX 79936Get Direction
Anthoula Tzannetoulakou D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- Signs You Have a Penicillin Allergy
What is Penicillin?Penicillin is known to be one of the most commonly used antibiotics that is often prescribed by doctors. Penicillin belongs to the family of antibiotics that is known as beta-lactams.What is a Penicillin Allergy?A penicillin allergy would usually occur to an individual when the...
- What Is Metrorrhagia?
What is metrorrhagia?Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is also called as metrorrhagia. In the first few years of menstrual onset, females commonly experience this problem. Also, women close to their menopausal phase tend to have metrorrhagia. In this condition, women have bleeding episodes outside...
- Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Linked to Childhood Obesity
Researchers from Children’s Hospital in Boston and Columbia University in New York, report that women who put on a lot of weight during pregnancy are more likely to have babies having high birth weight and is linked to the risk of childhood obesity. High birth weight is associated with higher body...
- Anyone Can Help Breast Cancer Researchers: Here's How
After surviving cancer, many survivors keep on fighting by taking on the roles of patient advocates. An advocate is an individual who defends or supports a cause. In the cancer society, a patient advocate is an individual who supports a cause relating to cancer by increasing awareness of the disease...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Arthur William Bryant D.M.D.128 Chaffee Rd El Paso TX 79906
- Dr. James Deboer DDS6955 N Mesa El Paso TX 79912
- Dr. Thomas Richard Gunnell DDSBldg 38717, 38th Street Augusta GA 30905
- Dr. Alejandro Sosa D.M.D545 E Redd Rd El Paso TX 79912
- Dr. Astrid A Recio DMDCHAFFEE RD EL PASO TX 79916
- Dr. Ashton Clyde Trier DDS1585 3rd St Fort Polk LA 71459