Dr. Brian Aalbers, D.O.
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. Brian Aalbers practices Neuropathology in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Aalbers studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
TOURO UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED 2005
Touro Center / College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Movement Disorders, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX 2011
Dr. Brian Aalbers, D.O.'s Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Spring, TX 77373Get Direction
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
- The Link Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Obesity
Obesity has become a worldwide phenomenon. Statistics show that a third of the world’s population is either obese or overweight. Ranked with the most number of obese people, US, China, India, Russia, and Brazil top the list. But, what does this list really tell people? It’s simple—too much...
- Risk of Kidney Deterioration Low in MS Patients, Study Suggests
Multiple sclerosis (MS) damages the nerves that send signals to the muscles, thereby making it much more difficult to control them. The nerves connected to the bladder are no exception. ...
- Veteran's Son with Muscular Dystrophy Gets A Generous Donation From "Warriors in the Field"
Like so many young boys out there, 13-year-old Braden Allen loved nothing more than to climb the family hunting blind and spend the day outdoors with his father. Unfortunately, after a diagnosis of muscular dystrophy, that hobby and the wonderful bonding time had to be set aside. ...
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Related to Other Conditions?
Restless legs syndrome is a condition that causes an irresistible and overwhelming urge to move your legs. The sensations get aggravated by rest and alleviated by movement. Although this condition is serious, it is totally curable. RLS is characterized by:• Semi-rhythmic leg movements during...
- Guide to an Effective Vertigo Management
People who have vertigo experience a sensation of spinning and tend to lose their balance. Although vertigo is not a serious disease, it can lead to accidents that can result in injuries upon losing balance and falling. Read this article to learn more about what is vertigo, its causes, symptoms, and...
- Inspirational People with Multiple Sclerosis
Being handed a multiple sclerosis diagnosis is a life-changing event. While the diagnosis itself doesn’t actually change how the symptoms affect a patient, the new-found knowledge does. A diagnosis offers both an explanation for past events and symptoms that seemed mysterious before, but also a...
- Dr. Shailesh Vora M. D.6800 Harris pkwy Fort Worth Texas 76132
- Mike Liu DO900 Jerome St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Jiangping Liu MD1307 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Mehari Gebreyohanns M.D.811 W Interstate 20 Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Thomas A. Leavens M.D.1307 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Dung (huy) Chi Nguyen M.D.1102 Orchard Dr Arlington TX 76012