Dr. Brian Aalbers, D.O.
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Brian Aalbers practices Neuropathology in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Aalbers studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
TOURO UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED 2005
Touro Center / College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Movement Disorders, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX 2011
Dr. Brian Aalbers, D.O.'s Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Spring, TX 77373Get Direction
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
- Do You Have Alzheimer’s?
Are you forgetting things frequently? Are you confused with the roads you have once driven a million times on? Are you worried about your forgetfulness? Or one of your loved ones?Simply forgetting a name or the reason why you just walked in to the kitchen does not mean you have Alzheimer’s....
- Steroids for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. Some of the early symptoms of this disease include numbness, tingling sensations, blurry vision, and feeling weak. Individuals with MS also report other symptoms such as thinking...
- Blocking Enzymes May Be the Key to Alzheimer's Treatment
Scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have been working on a potential new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. They are honing in on the genetics involved, hoping to hijack enzymes to do the job.There are genes that turn on to help us make new memories.It’s been shown in...
- Absence Epilepsy
Epilepsy is a disorder of the nervous system that causes seizures. Absence seizures, also called petit mal seizures, are brief seizures which usually last for 15 seconds or less. These seizures are so short that symptoms may not even be noticed. However, if an absence seizure is accompanied by loss...
- How Michael J. Fox Feels About His Own Parkinson’s Symptoms
AARP, a non-profit organization, sat down with Michael J. Fox, who is not only known for his work on television and films like Back to the future, but also as a patient-advocate for Parkinson's disease. In the interview, Fox helped AARP learn more about the disease, even by answering some of their...
- The Therapy of the Future: Virtual Reality For Parkinson’s Disease
At first glance, it is not clear how to make a connection between virtual reality and Parkinson’s disease. But by looking closer, this form of technology may actually contribute to the treatment of this condition.Around 60,000 new cases of Parkinson’s disease are reported annually in the United...
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Bickel M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Christopher Anthony Decock M.D.2401 Gillham Road Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Ahmed Tawfik Abdelmoity Other2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Lalit Raj Bansal M.D.2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Wahid Rashidzada M.D.2411 Holmes Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Amy Martyanov M.D.2401 Gillham Road Kansas City MO 64108