Dr. Brian Aalbers practices Neuropathology in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Aalbers studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
TOURO UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED 2005
Touro Center / College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and Affiliated Hospitals 2010
- Movement Disorders, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX 2011
Dr. Brian Michael Aalbers D.O.'s Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Spring, TX 77373Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Brian Michael Aalbers D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Diagnosing Alzheimer’s Disease
Diagnosing Alzheimer’s disease is not easy. It may take several appointments to reach a diagnosis for the disease. When consulting with the doctor, he or she will take a detailed history and do a complete clinical examination. He or she will then carry out many other tests, including a test of...
- Botox May Be a Treatment Option for Migraines
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), has prepared the draft guidance recommending the use of Botox or botulinum toxin type A in the treatment of migraine. According to this guidance, the injections should be stopped if the person has episodic migraine or if the...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- What is A Partial Seizure?
Seizure is a brain abnormality which is caused by a surge in the brain’s electrical activity. It can affect the entire brain and can cause visual disturbances, muscle contractions and blackouts. Partial seizure is described as a seizure which happens in one area of the brain. Partial seizure may...
- Depakote Drug Interactions: What to Avoid
Drug interactionWhen a substance affects the effectiveness of another drug due to their combined use, it is known as a drug interaction. The interaction can be either an increase or decrease in the effect of the drug, or it may cause an entirely new effect. Generally, interaction takes place between...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Dr. Shailesh Vora M. D.6800 Harris pkwy Fort Worth Texas 76132
- Dr. Jiangping Liu MD1307 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Mehari Gebreyohanns M.D.811 W Interstate 20 Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Stephen C Hurlbut M.D.1604 Hospital Parkway Bedford TX 76022
- Dr. Martin David Solomon MD1600 W College St Grapevine TX 76051
- Dr. Thomas A. Leavens M.D.1307 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104