Dr. Brian Aalbers practices Neuropathology in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Aalbers studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
TOURO UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED 2005
Touro Center / College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and Affiliated Hospitals 2010
- Movement Disorders, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX 2011
Dr. Brian Michael Aalbers D.O.'s Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Spring, TX 77373Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Brian Michael Aalbers D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Canadian Olympian to Help Support Battle Against Multiple Sclerosis
Christine Sinclair, the captain of the Canadian women's soccer teams, helped her teams win Olympic bronze medals on two separate occasions. Now, she is helping A&W Burgers battle against multiple sclerosis (MS).The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada stated publicly that Sinclair is planning on...
- Daughter Opens Up About the Challenges with her Mother's Early Onset Alzheimer's
This is the story of Amanda Hayes, daughter and caregiver of her mother, Susie Young. Susie has suffered from Alzheimer’s disease since 2013 when signs began to show up. Amanda comments that it is very difficult taking care of someone going through this type of dementia. She highlights that there...
- What is the Difference Between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease?
Most people think that Alzheimer’s disease and dementia are the same thing and use the names interchangeably. However, it is important that you know that they both are not the same. Even though the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease increases with aging, it is not a normal part of...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Does MS Worsen Over Time? How to Cope with MS
The number of multiple sclerosis patients may not be known, since it is a condition that is not easily diagnosed due to symptoms being unapparent, and because there is no strict requirement for physicians to report cases within their practice. However, it is believed that 2.3 million and more...
- Can Schizophrenia Be Treated?
Schizophrenia is a severe disorder of the mind that requires lifelong treatment. An individual suffering from this disorder is not able to identify the difference between what actually exists and what is in their mind. This disorder has an adverse effect on the way an individual thinks and reacts to...
- Dr. Jiangping Liu MD1307 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Valery N Lipenko MD1604 Hospital Pkwy Bedford TX 76022
- Dr. Rajendra P Gandhi M.D.912 Wright St Arlington TX 76012
- Dr. Roberto M Nieto M.D.811 W Interstate 20 Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Mehari Gebreyohanns M.D.811 W Interstate 20 Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Thomas A. Leavens M.D.1307 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104