Dr. Kristina Marie Chongsiriwatana MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)4640 Jefferson Ln Ne Albuquerque NM, 87109
Dr. Chongsiriwatana was born and raised in Albuquerque and attended Amherst College in Massachusetts. She missed New Mexico during her four years back East, so returned to Albuquerque for medical school ...
Education and Training
University of New Mexico / Main Campus 2004
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 2004
Dr. Kristina Marie Chongsiriwatana MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87106Get Direction
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Kristina Marie Chongsiriwatana MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chongsiriwatana
- What is Cervical Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a form of medical therapy that uses extremely low temperatures of about -110 degrees Celsius to help the body heal from physical exertion. Normally, this practice is done in a cryotherapy chamber that encloses the entire body from the neck down, but the same technology can be...
- Irregular Periods: Oligomenorrhea, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
An irregular menstrual cycle can be experienced by women every once in a while. The irregularity may be a missed period or an early or late menstruation, which is normal and can be totally expected. However, when menstrual cycles are at long intervals, women could be having a condition called as...
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
- Dr. Douglas Krell MD4705 Montgomery Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Carrie D Swartz M.D.5150 San Francisco Rd NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Rebecca Okun MD4640 Jefferson Lane Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Carl J Connors D.O.4640 Jefferson Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Jeffrey Penikas MD4705 Montgomery Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Stephanie L Philippides MD4640 Jefferson Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87109