Dr. Judith Ann O'connor M.D.
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology1200 N Phillips Ave Suite 14400 Oklahoma City OK, 73104
Dr. Judith O'connor is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. O'connor specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1985
- Acetaminophen toxicity revisited: is drug-induced hepatotoxity immune mediated?
- Probiotics and disease: user friendly bacteria.
- Frequency of ASCA seropositivity in children with cystic fibrosis.
- Evaluation of infantile acid and nonacid gastroesophageal reflux using combined pH monitoring and impedance measurement.
- Evaluation of gastroesophageal reflux in pediatric patients with asthma using impedance-pH monitoring.
Dr. Judith Ann O'connor M.D.'s Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73104Get Direction
Dr. Judith Ann O'connor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'connor
- Study Suggests Ties Between Celiac Disease and Early Respiratory Infections
With the rise of celiac disease and other problems related to gluten, finding out just what can cause it and how it has risen alludes even the best of researchers. Knowing the key differences between celiac disease and other gluten issues is a step for better understanding and management of the...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- Is it Crohn's Disease or Just an Upset Stomach?
Do I have Crohn’s disease? You may have asked yourself this question a couple of times after experiencing symptoms like diarrhea and abdominal pain. To fully comprehend almost all the medical details surrounding Crohn’s disease, and possibly determine if you have the ailment, you need to look at...
- How Long Can Gastroenteritis Last?
How long can gastroenteritis last?Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and sometimes back pain. It is caused by germs and bacteria from poorly cooked food and contaminated water. You can also get it from food poisoning. The condition does not warrant...
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Sferra MD1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Michael Morris MD3300 Nw Expressway St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Camilla Fraga-lovejoy MD1200 Everett Dr Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Marilyn Gregory Porter M.D.3434 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Marilyn Irene Steele MD1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Candaca M Marshall MD1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104