Dr. Ponciano L. Reyes M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology19 Baker Ave Suite 100 Poughkeepsie NY, 12601
Dr. Ponciano Reyes is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Reyes specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1996
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Ponciano L. Reyes M.D.'s Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Ponciano L. Reyes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reyes
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Dr. Umangi M Patel M.D.611 GIDNEY AVE NEWBURGH NY 12550
- Dr. Susan A Gingrich MD1 Webster Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Leno Thomas MD159 Barnegat Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Glenn F. Agoliati M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Michael J. Maresca M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Dmitriy Zak M.D.611 Gidney Ave Newburgh NY 12550