Dr. Kevin King is an endodonist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. King is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Kevin Thomas King D.D.S.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60646Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Thomas King D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- NFL Player Clay Matthews Raises Money for Muscular Dystrophy with Special Cleats
Football is for some a way of life, but for many die-hard fans, playing the sport itself is just a dream. This is especially true for kids diagnosed with life-altering illnesses such as Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).While playing the sport may not be a possibility for these kids, the...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Communion Bread Must Contain Wheat, Says Pope
At least three million Americans are affected by Celiac Disease. Most of the time the disease is hereditary; people with immediate relatives have a higher chance of developing it. According to the University of Chicago Medicine, 60% of children and 41% of adults who were diagnosed with celiac...
- What are the Signs That Differentiate Between a Melanoma and a Mole?
Melanoma is a condition that is often associated with cancer of the skin. However, it need not always be the case. This condition usually starts with melanocytes, the cells responsible for the production of the melanin pigment in the body which adds color to the skin, hair and eyes. The melanocytes...
- Actress Francia Raisa Shares Her Recovery After Saving Selena Gomez's Life
For a star that shines as bright as Selena Gomez, it is hard to ignore when she’s gone, even for short bit of time. Her fans immediately noticed when she dropped out of the spotlight for a couple of months, which led to unprecedented rumors and even accusations.It wasn't until September 2017 when...
- Dr. Brett Evan Gilbert D.D.S.6769 N Milwaukee Ave Niles IL 60714
- Rick A. Munaretto3116 South Oak Park Avenue Berwyn Illinois 60402
- Dr. Paul Vizgirda DDS1960 N Lincoln Park W Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Joshua Adam Ries DMD845 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.120 Oakbrook Ctr Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Mark C. Baker DDSThirty North Endodontics Chicago IL 60602