Dr. Michael Cardamone is a Chiropractor practicing in Niagara Falls, NY. Dr. Cardamone specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cardamone seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michael John Cardamone DC's Practice location
Niagara Falls, NY 14301Get Direction
Dr. Michael John Cardamone DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Geoff R. Gamble23 Hannover Drive St. Catharines Ontario L2W1A3
- Dr. John Bialecki DC3140 SHERIDAN DR AMHERST NY 14226
- Jenna Macfarlane3435 King Street Vineland Ontario L0R 2C0
- Dr. Alexi Fakhari D.C.295 MAIN ST BUFFALO NY 14203
- Hafiz Cheema127 Church Street St. Catharines Ontario L2R3E2
- Dr. Jason Mazzarella D.C., F.I.A.M.A.1623 Military Road Niagara Falls NY 14304