Dr. Amy Mattheis anderson is an audiologist practicing in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Mattheis anderson evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Mattheis anderson takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Amy Michelle Mattheis anderson AU.D.'s Practice location
Bismarck, ND 58501Get Direction
Amy Michelle Mattheis anderson AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Turns His Love For Cooking into a Business
Even though the odds are against them, some kids with muscular dystrophy defy them in big ways and prove to be an inspiration for others with the neuromuscular disease. One of those kids is 10-year-old Conor Barshay. Even before the age of 10, Barshay developed a keen sense of taste through a...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Weight Training for Parkinson's Patients Helps to Manage the Symptoms of the Disease
A recent study has shown that weight training alleviates symptoms of Parkinson’s disease like rigidity, slowness, and tremors. Parkinson’s disease is characterized by tremors, slowness, and difficulty in movement. It is a slow and progressive neurological disease. The new study shows that weight...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Lee D Gronhovd MS222 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Amanda D Heringer AUD715 E Broadway Ave Bismarck ND 58501
- Joseph A Ness Other401 N 9th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Shelly M Grossman AUD222 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Karen L Jacobus MS401 N 9th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Krystal Lee Mann Other715 E Broadway Ave Bismarck ND 58501