Dr. Steven Smoger is an internist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Smoger specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Smoger provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1984
- St Francis Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Steven H Smoger MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40206Get Direction
Dr. Steven H Smoger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smoger
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Dr. Tushar Nayar M.D.4777 E Galbraith Rd Cincinnati OH 45236
- Dr. Alice Roberta Hall MD4420 Dixie Highway Louisville Kentucky 40216
- Kenneth Ramos M.D.1002 Poplar Pointe Way Goshen Kentucky 40026
- Mrs. Michelle J. Aboud MD710 Breckenridge Ln Louisville Kentucky 40207
- Dr. Surinder Kad MD1029 Medical Center Circle Mayfield Kentucky 42066
- Dr. Charles R. Woods MD571 South Floyd Street Louisville Kentucky 40202