Dr. Matthew Feldt is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Feldt specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Education and Training
Kansas City University Of Med and Biosciences
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Endocrinology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 2006
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Birth Defects
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Pediatric Endocrinology/Metabolism, Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital, University Hospitals Health System, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Matthew Maximilian Feldt D.O.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, MO 64111Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Maximilian Feldt D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Dr. Ajuah O Davis MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Douglas S Kerr MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Douglas G. Rogers MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Michaela Koontz MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Roy J Kim M.D.9500 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH 44195
- Dr. Sumana Narasimhan MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106