Dr. Henry Hollis Caffee MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery489 State St Bangor ME, 04401
Dr. Henry Caffee is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Bangor, ME. Dr. Caffee specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Treatment of late ulceration in free muscle flaps to the foot.
- An alternative technique for managing the lower breast skin during secondary breast reconstruction with a TRAM flap.
- Use of the mud bed in the treatment of burns.
- Capsule injection for the prevention of contracture.
- A plea for literary accuracy.
- Intrauterine scar causing obstruction to labor.
- In vivo diffusion of lidocaine through tissue expanders.
- The conventional and low-bleed implants for augmentation mammaplasty.
- Capsule thickness and breast firmness.
- Noninvasive assessment of implant capsules.
- Observations on rupture of the uterus.
- Elective perineorrhaphy in the delivery room.
- Polyurethane foam-covered implants and capsular contracture: a laboratory investigation.
- The efficacy of methylprednisolone in reducing flap edema.
- Textured silicone and capsule contracture.
Dr. Henry Hollis Caffee MD's Practice location
Bangor, ME 04401Get Direction
Dr. Henry Hollis Caffee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caffee
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...