Dr. Osamah Aldoss is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Aldoss specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Jordan University Science and Techology Faculty Of Med Irbid Jordan
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Pediatric Cardiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Interventional Pediatric Cardiology, University of Colorado Children's Hospital, Aurora, CO
Dr. Osamah Taha Aldoss M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
Dr. Osamah Taha Aldoss M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Dr. Christopher C Erickson M.D.8200 Dodge St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Poterucha D.O.982055 Nebraska Medical Center Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Ameeta B Martin M.D.8200 Dodge St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Robert L Spicer M.D.8200 DODGE ST OMAHA NE 68114
- Dr. Carl H Gumbiner M.D.8200 Dodge St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. John D Kugler M.D.8200 Dodge St Omaha NE 68114