Dr. Sean Benedict D'souza MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery9200 W. Union Hills Dr. Peoria AZ, 85382
Dr. Sean D'souza is a vascular surgeon practicing in Peoria, AZ. Dr. D'souza specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. D'souza diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- TOP DOC2010Phoenix Magazine
- Varicose Vein Treatments
- Spider Vein Treatments
- Endovascular Surgery
- Angioplasty And Stents
- University Mississippi School of Medicine General Surgery
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Dr. Sean Benedict D'souza MD's Practice location
Peoria, AZ 85382Get Direction
Dr. Sean Benedict D'souza MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Dr. Mitchell James Giangobbe M.D.13629 W Camino Del Sol #180 Sun City West AZ 85375
- Dr. Julio A Rodriguez-lopez MD124 W. Thomas Rd. Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Rajagopalan Ravi MD2632 N 20th St Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. Samuel R Money MD5779 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix AZ 85054
- Dr. Douglas John Carlon MD3033 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85012
- Dr. William M Stone M.D.5779 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix AZ 85054