Dr. Candance Kimbrough-Green, M.D.
Doctor2045 Peachtree Rd NE Atlanta GA, 30309
Dr. Candance Kimbrough-Green, M.D. is a top Doctor in Atlanta, GA. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Candance Kimbrough-Green, M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Candance Kimbrough-Green, M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Candance Kimbrough-Green, M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Atlanta, GA, Dr. Candance Kimbrough-Green, M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of Michigan School of Medicine M.D.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology
- Lawrence C. Goldberg Award for Excellent Academic Performance Dermatology Residency Program
- Dermatology & Skin Surgery
- Dermatology Cosmetic Services
- Dermatology Screening
- Dermatology services
- Member National Medical Association
- Member American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology
- Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Member Atlanta Dermatological Association
- Member Medical Association of Georgia
- Member Georgia Dermatological Society
- Member American Medical Association
Dr. Candance Kimbrough-Green, M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30309Get Direction
Marietta, GA 30062Get Direction
Marietta, GA 30068Get Direction
Dr. Candance Kimbrough-Green, M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kimbrough-Green
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Is Tramadol a Narcotic?
Most tramadol users are not aware of the drug's specifications. Therefore, there is always confusion as to whether tramadol is a narcotic or not. The truth of the matter is that this medicine works like a narcotic but is not categorized as one. It is only referred to as "narcotic-like".Tramadol is...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. D. Scott Karempelis M.D.5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Mark Mclaughlin MD320 Kennestone Hospital Blvd Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. David Olansky MD11755 Pointe Pl Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. Shelby Wilkes M.D.830 W Peachtree St Nw Atlanta GA 30308
- Dr. Allan Peljovich M.D.980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Stephanie Stein Gardner MD9900 Medlock Bridge Rd Duluth GA 30097