Mr. Kim Pierson Kornegay DMD
Dentist | General Practice711 Kornegay Drive Suite A Prattville AL, 36066
Dr. Kim Kornegay is a Dentist practicing in Prattville, AL. Dr. Kornegay specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mr. Kim Pierson Kornegay DMD's Practice location
Prattville, AL 36066Get Direction
Mr. Kim Pierson Kornegay DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kornegay
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Brock C Miller DDS1803 Station Drive Prattville AL 36066
- Dr. Mark B. Tickle DMD711 Kornegay Dr Prattville AL 36066
- Mr. David Manuel Cawley DDS901b East South Boulevard Montgomery AL 36116
- Dr. Robert Darren Dillon DMD4730 Woodmere Blvd Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Julia Eileen isherwood Schreiber D.M.D.5833 Carmichael Rd Montgomery AL 36117
- Dr. Matthew Calhoun Bennett D.M.D.4270 Carmichael Rd Montgomery AL 36106