Dr. Abtin Khosravi is a general surgeon practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Khosravi specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Khosravi provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Abtin Hajiloo Khosravi M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
TUSTIN, CA 92780Get Direction
Dr. Abtin Hajiloo Khosravi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- 5 Tips to Avoid Hernia
Causes of HerniaOther than umbilical hernia, all other types of hernia occur at a later stage in life. Hernia is usually caused due to weak abdominal walls. Part of the organs tends to protrude through the weakened spot of the abdominal wall. There are various reasons due to which the abdominal...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Dr. Mayur Narayan MD22 South Green Street Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Tariq Khan MD2401 West Belvedere Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21215
- Dr. Valy Boulom M.D.2401 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215
- Dr. Anirban Gupta MD3400 Bainbridge Ave Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Isam Hamdallah M.D.900 Caton Ave Baltimore MD 21229
- Dr. Nicholas Steven Tapazoglou M.D.3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA 22042