Dr. Gabriela Gheorghe practices Pediatric Pathology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Gheorghe is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Gabriela Gheorghe MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Denver, CO 80262Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404Get Direction
Denver, CO 80262Get Direction
Dr. Gabriela Gheorghe MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Prostate Drugs May Not Increase the Risk of Fractures
About 8 million men in the U.S. between the ages of 50-years-old and 79-years-old suffer from enlarged prostate glands. Drugs used to treat an enlarged prostate gland, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), are of two types: 5-alpha reductase inhibitors and alpha-blockers. In a study,...
- Bloody Urine: How Will the Doctor Diagnose the Problem?
Hematuria - or blood in the urine - can be a cause of worry, as it is usually an abnormal occurrence. However, there is a possibility that its cause is either benign or an indication of something seriousThe presence of blood in the urine may or may not be seen. If you see blood in your urine, you...
- What is Listeriosis?
Listeriosis is a foodborne disease caused by the infection of the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. This infection may cause severe symptoms in pregnant women and people who have a weak immune system. It may also affect newborns and the elderly. The symptoms are generally not very serious in the case...
- What Is Tamsulosin: Usage, Dosage, Side Effects, and Drug Interactions
Generic Name: TamsulosinBrand Name: FlomaxWhat is tamsulosin?Tamsulosin is an alpha-blocker that helps treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or an enlarged prostate. This medication works by relaxing the bladder and prostate muscles to help improve the flow of urine in men and...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- What Is Hypoxia? Learn the Causes, Signs and Prevention
Hypoxia is a condition where the whole body or a particular part of the body is deprived of oxygen. The tissues of that region are unable to receive the appropriate oxygen leading to severe effects on various body cells. These body cells are integral in performing several biological processes....
- Dr. William Rhead MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Sara Szabo M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Michael William Lawlor MD, PHD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Mariko Suchi MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Paula E North MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Annette Segura MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226