Dr. Maxwell Janosky M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology350 Engle St Berrie Bldg Floor 1 Englewood NJ, 07631
Dr. Maxwell Janosky is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Janosky specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 2007
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Kidney Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- New York University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Maxwell Janosky M.D.'s Practice location
Englewood, NJ 07631Get Direction
Dr. Maxwell Janosky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Janosky
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- David Jin6 Clinton Court Staten Island New York 10301
- Dr. Hal Gerstein MD225 Community Drive Great Neck New York 11021
- Pilar Nava-Parada20 W 72nd St New York NY 10023
- Brian H. Kim350 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Olubunmi Olutoyin Afonja77 West Haledon Avenue Haledon New Jersey 7508
- Dr. Muhammad I. Kafeel M.D.1 Brookdale Plz Brooklyn NY 11212