Dr. William Lawrence Mize M.D.
Pediatrician400 Harborside Drive Galveston TX, 77555
Dr. William Mize is a pediatrician practicing in Galveston, TX. Dr. Mize is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mize diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mize can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine 1978
- Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1994
Dr. William Lawrence Mize M.D.'s Practice location
Galveston, TX 77555Get Direction
Galveston, TX 77555Get Direction
Dr. William Lawrence Mize M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mize
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Dr. Lillian Lockhart MD301 University Blvd Galveston Texas 77550
- Dr. Johana Castro Wagner M.DUt Medical Branch 301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Cynthia A Binder MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Jessica Anne Morgan MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Natalie Ayala MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Crystal Ann acevedo Sierra MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555