Dr. Adam Friedman is a Chiropractor practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Friedman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Friedman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Geminate rebinding in trehalose-glass embedded myoglobins reveals residue-specific control of intramolecular trajectories.
- Spectroscopically and kinetically distinct conformational populations of sol-gel-encapsulated carbonmonoxy myoglobin. A comparison with hemoglobin.
- Functional and spectroscopic characterization of half-liganded iron-zinc hybrid hemoglobin: evidence for conformational plasticity within the T state.
- Sustained release nitric oxide releasing nanoparticles: characterization of a novel delivery platform based on nitrite containing hydrogel/glass composites.
- Sustained release nitric oxide from long-lived circulating nanoparticles.
- The new melanoma staging system: what the clinician should know.
- Dermatology in pregnancy: a current approach to the pregnant patient.
- Reversal of hemoglobin-induced vasoconstriction with sustained release of nitric oxide.
- Nitric oxide releasing nanoparticle synthesis and characterization.
- Exogenous nitric oxide prevents cardiovascular collapse during hemorrhagic shock.
- Nitric oxide-releasing nanoparticles accelerate wound healing in NOD-SCID mice.
- The potential of nitric oxide releasing therapies as antimicrobial agents.
- Nitrosoglutathione generating nitric oxide nanoparticles as an improved strategy for combating Pseudomonas aeruginosa-infected wounds.
- Use of nitric oxide nanoparticulate platform for the treatment of skin and soft tissue infections.
- Amphotericin B releasing nanoparticle topical treatment of Candida spp. in the setting of a burn wound.
Dr. Adam Jay Friedman D.C.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44125Get Direction
Dr. Adam Jay Friedman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Sara Perry15644 Madison Ave, Ste. 213 Lakewood Ohio 44107
- Dr. Steven J. Papandreas DC24060 Lorain Road North Olmsted OH 44070
- Dr. Artour Demond Wright D.C.1374 E 36TH ST CLEVELAND OH 44114
- Mr. Mark D Fuerst D.C.3310 Warren Rd Cleveland OH 44111
- Ms. Lori Christian D.C.3355 RICHMOND RD BEACHWOOD OH 44122
- Dr. Kelly A Gallagher D.C.600 Portage Trl Cuyahoga Falls OH 44221