Dr. Hyundo Kim PH.D.
Acupuncturist6040 Route 53 Suite C Lisle IL, 60532
Hyundo Kim is an acupuncturist practicing in Lisle, IL. Dr. Kim evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Kim treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Hyundo Kim PH.D.'s Practice location
Lisle, IL 60532Get Direction
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Ronica Eve Perez L.AC16646 Oak Park Avenue Tinley Park IL 60477
- Yosef Charles Pollack L.AC.1102 CHICAGO AVE OAK PARK IL 60302
- Mrs. Kara Christine Canga-arguelles L.AC., M.S.O.M.,B.S.60 Turner Ave Elk Grove Village IL 60007
- Dr. Lilly Partha LAC, PHD.3510 Hobson Rd. Naperville IL 60565
- Zhijiang Chen LAC1776 Legacy Circle Naperville IL 60563
- Ginger Michels L. AC.3535 E NEW YORK ST AURORA IL 60504