Dr. Tommy Reynolds is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Reynolds specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Reynolds typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med- Vermillion Sd- 1984
University of South Dakota 1984
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Thoracic Surgery; Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, General Surgery
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Program
Dr. Tommy R Reynolds MD's Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57108Get Direction
Dr. Tommy R Reynolds MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Dr. Verlyn J Nykamp M.D.1500 W 22nd St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. David Michael Maziarz M.D.317 Saint Francis Dr Greenville SC 29601
- Dr. Keung Ung M.D.2601 Kentucky Ave Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Paul E Meyer MD4520 W 69th St Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Steven J. Feldhaus M.D.7710 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Lewis C Ofstein MD4520 W 69th St Sioux Falls SD 57108