Dr. Garrett Andrew Smith M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology55 Francisco Street #700 San Francisco CA, 94133
Specializing in family medicine, medical oncology, and hematology & oncology, Dr. Garrett Smith, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. He currently sees patients in San francisco, California. ...
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1989
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Family Practice
Dr. Garrett Andrew Smith M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94133Get Direction
Dr. Garrett Andrew Smith M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Husband and Wife Battle Breast Cancer Together
A South Florida couple face the most difficult challenge of their marriage after both being diagnosed with breast cancer. Read on to learn more.Breast cancer is not a disease that affects just women. In men, there is a small amount of breast tissue containing several ducts that reside just under the...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Wings of TEAL, Raising Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Wings of TEAL is an Ovarian Cancer Support Group based in Polk County, Florida. TEAL stands for Treat Early and Live. It is also the color for ovarian cancer, worn on bracelets, shirts, and other attire by women who are battling the disease, as well as by family members who stand beside them. ...
- Does Breast Cancer Occur More Often in Certain Areas of the US
Breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the United States, after skin cancers. Currently, it affects more than 1 in 10 women worldwide. The two most common risk factors of breast cancer are being female and getting older. If you are a woman and you have a first degree relative (mother,...
- Do Certain Foods Help to Prevent Cancer?
Studies show that many cancers are related to diet, therefore, certain diets can help to prevent cancer. Having a healthy diet is the safest and inexpensive way to reduce the risk of cancer. There are many foods that may be categorized as cancer-fighting. Many experts are of the opinion that having...
- Christina Applegate Reveals She Underwent Oophorectomy to Prevent Ovarian Cancer
When a celebrity experiences something, whether a rocky relationship or the birth of a new child, the general public is often thrilled because these occurrences make celebrities seem more relatable. There might not be anything more relatable to a celebrity’s humanness than the announcement of a...
- Dr. Alice Reier M.D.3300 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Robert A. Bok MD, PHD1700 4th Street San Francisco California 94158
- Dr. Alan M Kramer MD2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Peter H. Sayre M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Justin P Quock M.D., F.A.C.P.929 Clay St San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Margaret A. Tempero MD1600 Divisadero St San Francisco CA 94115