Dr. Chuanpit Moser practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Moser treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
Prince of Songkla Univ MD
Prince of Songkla University / Faculty of Medicine 1990
Prince of Songkla University / Faculty of Medicine Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 1995 Outstanding Achievement
- The Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center
- Pediatrics: University of Oklahoma, Children's Hospital of Oklahoma (Oklahoma City, OK) Pediatric
Dr. Chuanpit Moser M.D.'s Practice location
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. Chuanpit Moser M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Asthmatic Bronchitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
IntroductionEvery time you inhale, air enters your nose and mouth, and then flows down the throat through the air passageways called as bronchial tubes. For the air to reach the lungs, these passageways need to be open. To transport the oxygen to the tissues of the body, oxygen is passed into the...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- Dr. Eliezer Nussbaum M.D.2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Anchalee Yuengsrigul M.D.455 S Main St Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Inderpal Singh Randhawa M.D.2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. William G. Perkins M.D.17100 Euclid St. Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Zach Reda M.D.17100 Euclid St. Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Bruce Greenwood Nickerson MD455 S Main St Orange CA 92868