We would love the opportunity to show you what truly exceptional dental care is all about. Our goal is to provide our patients with care that lasts a lifetime, and we are always very happy to have new ...
- Harrisburg Magazine Top Dentist2009Harrisburg Magazine
- Preventive Care
- Restorative Dentistry
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Academy of General DentistryGeneral Dentistry2000
Dr. Lorena Diane Cockley DDS's Practice location
East Berlin, PA 17316 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lorena Diane Cockley DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lorena Diane Cockley DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cockley
- Nicole c.
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Ms. Bettina T. McBeth DMD 3375 Carlisle Rd Gardners PA 17324
- Dr. Joyce A. Kasunich D.M.D. 1447 E Market St York PA 17403
- Dr. Jacqueline Ann Marcin DMD 1820 E Market St York PA 17402
- Dr. Bryan A Sipes DMD 2870 Carol Rd York PA 17402
- Dr. Brian Paul Coleman D.D.S. 145 Buford Avenue Gettysburg PA 17325
- Nidhi Bhupendra Shah DO 1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103