Dr. James Morales is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Toms River, NJ. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Morales is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Sports Medicine-Family Practice; Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Family Medicine
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital 1998
Dr. James R Morales MD's Practice location
Toms River, NJ 08753Get Direction
HOWELL, NJ 07731Get Direction
Dr. James R Morales MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Common Causes of Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common complaint that we hear every day. People may complain of a sudden pain either in one knee or both knees, and most of the time, it is due to either overusing the knee joint or due to an injury. In many cases, you really don’t have to consult a doctor as the pain will...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: How to Combat Pain with a Proper Diet
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is characterized by inflammation and pain in the joints, which may be acute in some cases. There are diets that can reduce the inflammation and control the symptoms. These diets, which include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, olive oil, and fish, will also improve the...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Can Dehydration Lead to Mood Swings?
Even mild dehydration was found to have a drastic effect on the moods and concentration of women, according to a new study conducted on 25 healthy women. The results, published in The Journal of Nutrition, shows that mild dehydration causes mood swings, increased fatigue, and headaches in women.In...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- Dr. Erik Scott Larsen D.O.780 ROUTE 37 W STE 330 TOMS RIVER NJ 08755
- Dr. Andrew L. Nelson M.D.1594 Route 9 Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Adam D. Redlich MD1944 Route 33 Neptune NJ 07754
- Dr. Michael A Sclafani M.D.2315 Rt 35 So Manasquan NJ 08736
- Dr. Toby B Husserl M.D.2164 Highway 35 Sea Girt NJ 08750
- Dr. Gerardo V Goldberger D.O.301 Professional View Dr Freehold NJ 07728