Dr. James David Hall M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon23451 Madison St Suite 300 Torrance CA, 90505
Dr. James Hall is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Torrance, CA. Dr. Hall specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Hall typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1986
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Thoracic Surgery; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, General Surgery
- Emory University School Of Med
Dr. James David Hall M.D.'s Practice location
Torrance, CA 90505Get Direction
WESTON, WI 54476Get Direction
Dr. James David Hall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hall
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Dr. Francisco Arabia M.D.127 S SAN VICENTE BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 90048
- Dr. George P Panagiotides M.D., F.A.C.S.3650 South St Lakewood CA 90712
- Dr. Harold A Tabaie MD400 N FORD BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 90022
- Dr. Brian L Reemtsen MD1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Curtis T Hunter MD10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. David G Rabkin MD10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095