J. Peter Weiss M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology324 Tenth Ave 206 Salt Lake City UT, 84103
Dr. J. Weiss is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Weiss performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
- Dual tachycardia in the setting of amiodarone-induced hyperthyroidism.
- Atrial fibrillation and CHADS2 risk factors are associated with highly sensitive C-reactive protein incrementally and independently.
- Efficacy and safety of ventricular tachycardia ablation with mechanical circulatory support compared with substrate-based ablation techniques.
- Freedom from electromagnetic interference between cardiac implantable electronic devices and the FMwand ferromagnetic surgical system.
- Time outside of therapeutic range in atrial fibrillation patients is associated with long-term risk of dementia.
- Long-Term Natural History of Adult Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome Patients Treated With and Without Catheter Ablation.
- Long-term influence of body mass index on cardiovascular events after atrial fibrillation ablation.
- Long-term aspirin does not lower risk of stroke and increases bleeding risk in low-risk atrial fibrillation ablation patients.
- Five-year impact of catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation in patients with a prior history of stroke.
J. Peter Weiss M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84103Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85006Get Direction
J. Peter Weiss M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weiss
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Brian G Crandall M.D.324 Tenth Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Michael Cutler DO5169 S COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Nassir F. Marrouche M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Nazem W Akoum M.D.30 N 1900 E Rm 4a100 Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Benjamin A Steinberg M.D., M.H.S.30 N 1900 E SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132
- Roger A. Freedman MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113