Dr. Laura Ureta joined the Buffalo Medical Group, PC, in 1992, and is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Ureta's area of particular interest and expertise include nevi (moles and ...
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1966
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology
- Actinic Keratosis
- Erie Co Med Ctr, Dermatology; Roswell Park Cancer Inst, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine
- St Vincent's East Program
Dr. Laura Ureta MD's Practice location
Orchard Park, NY 14127Get Direction
Dr. Laura Ureta MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ureta
- How to Take Care of Dry Skin
There are a number of different factors that affect someone's skin, whether it be the person's overall health, their genes, their age, or even the cold temperature outside. But, having it can be a little embarrassing. While hydrating and replenishing the lost moisture are vital steps in keeping the...
- Campbell De Morgan Spots or Cherry Angiomas: Are They Serious?
IntroductionCampbell de Morgan spots are also referred to as red moles, cherry angiomas, or senile angiomas. It has been named after Dr. Campbell Greig de Morgan, a British surgeon who officially started a study on these growths during the 19th century. Campbell de Morgan spots can appear anywhere...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Common Acne Myths
Severe acne can have a significant impact on one’s life, as well as with social relationships. It can affect a person’s self confidence and self-esteem, which can lead to depression in time. This is particularly true of teenagers and young adults.Acne can cause social phobia, fear of being...
- What Are the Effective Home Remedies for Rosacea?
What is Rosacea?It is a chronic skin condition that typically affects the face. It causes redness, swelling, and a pimple-like appearance on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Anyone can develop rosacea, but it is more commonly seen among females between the ages of 30 and 50 years old. Although...
- Is it Heat Rash or Folliculitis?
What Is Heat Rash?Heat rash is a condition of the skin that results from a blockage of the sweat ducts. This condition can be attributed mostly to excess sweating, and is therefore very common in hot and humid areas. All people can be affected by heat rash, especially if they are in conditions that...
- Dr. Kate Elisabeth Lowenthal MDElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Daniel Anthony Buscaglia DO4600 Main St Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Thomas N Helm MD6255 Sheridan Dr Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Peter Accetta M.D.3045 Southwestern Blvd Orchard Park NY 14127
- Dr. Mary L Lenahan MD6507 Transit Rd East Amherst NY 14051
- Dr. Robert E Kalb MD325 Essjay Rd Buffalo NY 14221