Dr. Dermody received a Bachelor of Science with honors from Cornell University in the study of genetics, graduated from University of Texas Medical School, San Antonio, and completed a family medicine ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1984
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1984
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Actinic Keratosis
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
- John P Smith Hosp, Family Medicine
- Texas OPTI/John Peter Smith Hospital Program
Dr. John Francis Dermody M.D.'s Practice location
Napa, CA 94558Get Direction
Dr. John Francis Dermody M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Visceral Fat?
You probably want to lose visceral fat for improved health. Visceral fat is the fat located deep inside the abdomen. It has several components, which include fat in the intestines (mesenteric fat), around the kidneys (intrarenal fat), and some bits of fat near the uterus or testes. Unlike other...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Encopresis: How Can I Help My Child?
What is encopresis?Encopresis is a disorder characterized by the involuntary leaking of poop due to chronic constipation. This disorder is usually observed in children 4 years old and above.In encopresis, the wall and the nerves of the bowel are stretched when poop is held on for a longer time. This...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Dr. Raquel Cabrales Cripe M.D.2000 O St Sacramento CA 95811
- Dr. Karl Einar Molin MD313 Kendal St Vacaville CA 95688
- Mr. Robert Alan Varady MD1525 Webster St Fairfield CA 94533
- Dr. Mukesh Hasmukhrai Naik DO1001 Nut Tree Rd Vacaville CA 95687
- Dr. Gregory Marcus Coe M.D.100 Hospital Dr Vallejo CA 94589
- Dr. Monica L. Currie-johnson MD975 Sereno Dr Vallejo CA 94589