Dr. Deepali Sen is a rheumatologist practicing in Sayre, PA. Dr. Sen specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Sen treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Grant Government Medical College
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Studies on the melanophore-expanding substance from human placenta.
- SOME EXTRA-PIGMENTARY EFFECTS OF MELANOPHORESTIMULATING HORMONE.
- Mating and implantation in aged rats: effect of thyroid hormone therapy.
- On the antagonism of adrenaline by melanocyte stimulating hormone (MSH).
- Hypocholesterolemic effect induced in rats by oil-sardine (Sardinella longiceps) fish and sardine oils having different degrees of unsaturation.
- Crohn's Disease
Dr. Deepali Prabir Sen MD's Practice location
Sayre, PA 18840Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Deepali Prabir Sen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sen
- Osteoarthritis: A Common Cause of Knee Pain
Osteoarthritis is a common joint disease that affects people middle aged and up. It is a disease of the entire joint, including the bones, cartilage, and ligaments. This type of arthritis is also commonly referred to as wear and tear of the joint. Arthritis not only occurs in the knee joint, but...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Century-Old Vaccine Gives Hope for Fibromyalgia Sufferers
At last, there’s a likelihood for a more effective treatment for those suffering from fibromyalgia. A possible treatment that actually puts a stop to symptoms is on its way. It’s a most unexpected form but a familiar one to the medical community. The Bacille Calmett-Guerin vaccine or BCG is...
- Lupus Progression and Treatment
The progression of lupus varies from one person to the next. It doesn't matter whether you have the same genes as another person with the disease or live in the same environment - it is unpredictable. To make matters even more unpredictable, the symptoms of lupus come and go. Lupus may even develop...
- Avoiding Rheumatoid Arthritis Flare-Ups Before They Happen
Rheumatoid arthritis sufferers are no stranger to pain. There tends to be a general level of pain for sufferers that is magnified substantially when individuals suffer from flare-ups. Flare-ups can be debilitating and can cause joint swelling, pain, and fatigue that make it nearly impossible to...
- The Brain and Fibromyalgia
It makes a lot of sense when it is said that the brain works differently in those who live with fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition when the people who have it feel pain in different parts of the body, especially in the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms and legs, and these points feel pain...
- Dr. Laura Cecilia Llinas-lux M.D.100 John Roemmelt Dr Horseheads NY 14845
- Dr. Elliot B Goldberg M.D.4727 Friendship Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. James G. Freeman MD200 Madison Ave Elmira NY 14901
- Dr. Jackie A Clowes MD PHD1 Guthrie Sq Sayre PA 18840
- Dr. David A Shaller MD71 Hospital Drive Towanda PA 18848