Dr. Scott Hines is a pediatrician practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Hines is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hines diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hines can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Scott Hines M.D.'s Practice location
Providence, RI 02903Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Scott Hines M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Dr. Hala Chaaban MD455 TOLL GATE RD WARWICK RI 02886
- Dr. William J. Turtle MD450 Veterans Memorial Parkway East Providence Rhode Island 2914
- Dr. Megan P. Douglas M.D.538 Winthrop St Rehoboth MA 02769
- Dr. John Concannon DO1145 Reservoir Ave Cranston RI 02920
- Dr. Carla Patricia Scarfo MD1 COMMERCE ST STE 100 LINCOLN RI 02865
- Dr. Colleen Concannon Vitale M.D.1145 Reservoir Ave Cranston RI 02920