Ms. Nancy J Kschinka MED., MAC., DIPLAC.
Acupuncturist101 Front St. Box 189 Boiling Springs PA, 17007
Nancy Kschinka is an acupuncturist practicing in Boiling Springs, PA. Dr. Kschinka evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Kschinka treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Nancy J Kschinka MED., MAC., DIPLAC.'s Practice location
Boiling Springs, PA 17007Get Direction
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Dr. Laura Stella osorojos Eisenstein DOM, L.AC.3608 Montour St Harrisburg PA 17111
- Mr. Andrew Scott Crimmel Other2137 ORCHARD RD CAMP HILL PA 17011
- Dr. Douglas C Kiehl OMD1418 Holly Pike Carlisle PA 17015
- Carolyn Romako L.AC.5521 Carlisle Pike Mechanicsburg PA 17050
- Jill Loughery DOM2407 VALEY ROAD HARRISBURG PA 17104
- Diem Hoang Nguyen LOM1847 Market St Camp Hill PA 17011