Dr. Christopher Michael Cielo D.O.
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine34th Street And Civic Center Boulevard 9 Nw 50 Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Christopher Cielo practices Sleep Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Cielo studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School 2006
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine 2006
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Obstructive sleep apnoea in children with craniofacial syndromes.
- Perinatal Risk Factors Associated with the Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome in School-Aged Children Born Preterm.
- OSAS in Specific Pediatric Populations.
- Treatment Options for Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- An Unsuccessful Positive Airway Pressure Titration Study on a Young Girl with Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- Efficacy of sleep education in a Dominican Republic neighborhood through training of community health promoters.
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Christopher Michael Cielo D.O.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprivation and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where...
- Researchers Developing a New Test for Childhood Sleep Apnea
Although sleep apnea is a common issue in American population, the condition defined as the repeated interruption of breathing during the sleep time is not so frequently found in children. However, taking into account how obesity levels in children have increased during the last decade, and keeping...
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Dr. Ralph C. Gallo M.D.505 SUSSEX RD WYNNEWOOD PA 19096
- Dr. Suraiya Kureshi Haider MD3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Priya Shalini Prashad MD3624 Market Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Mark A Pearlman M.D.One Medical Center Blvd Chester PA 19013