Patrick Johnson is a physical therapist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Patrick Johnson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Patrick Johnson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Patrick Johnson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Patrick Johnson DPT's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84121Get Direction
TREMONTON, UT 84337Get Direction
Patrick Johnson DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Jocelyn Greene Monroe PT230 S 500 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Bruce Applegate1738 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Steven D Moffit PT5848 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Tiffany Smith Hiatt PT900 Round Valley Dr Park City UT 84060
- Ian Ward Blatter PT170 N 1100 E American Fork UT 84003
- Dr. Craig M Crookston DPT100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84112