Dr. Abraham K John DMD
Dentist155 South Main Street West Hartford CT, 06107
A gorgeous, healthy smile is a precious asset, it is the most examined and admired aspect of your face.Commitment to ExcellenceDental Consultants of West Hartford, CT is committed to providing superior ...
Dr. Abraham K John DMD's Practice location
West Hartford, CT 06107Get Direction
Dr. Abraham K John DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. John
- Billy s.
- S. o.
- Comla b.
2 Fillings were done..
- Rebecca m.
Emergency Extraction .
- Cheryl l.
- Monique t.
- Gary h.
- Ida r.
- Bonnie s.
- J. m.
Cleaning with Monica.
- George k.
- Dorota k.
- Deborah .
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Shashi R. Ghodake547 Main St Middletown Connecticut 06457
- Dr. Peter Gletzakos DMD595 Main Street Portland Connecticut 06480
- Dr. Elzbieta W Basil DMD10 N Main St West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Jatinder Sharma D.D.S.1540 G Pleasant valley Rd Manchester CT 06042
- Dr. Myhanh Vu DMD270 Burnside Ave East Hartford CT 06108
- Dr. George Mantikas D.M.D.142 E High St East Hampton CT 06424