Jennifer Mcnamara Poston PHD.
Audiologist925 Chestnut St 7th floor Philadelphia PA, 19106
Dr. Jennifer Poston is a Board Certified Audiologist serving the Philadelphia area for more than 4 years. Dr. Poston is experienced in Diagnostic, Electrophysiology, Hearing Aid Selection / Fitting and ...
Education and Training
James Madison University B.S. in Communication Sciences & Disorders 2001
James Madison University PhD in Audiology 2005
- Hearing Test
- Infant/childhood Evaluation
- Abr’s (‘auditory Brainstem Response’)
- Vra (‘visual Reinforcement Audiology’)
- Cpa (‘conditioned Play Audiometry’)
- Adult/geriatric Evaluation
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Loss Treatment/solutions
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Benign Positional Vertigo
- Vestibular Neuritis
- Earwax Removal
- Removal Of Foreign Body From Ear
- Hearing Aids
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Audiology
- Professional Member• American Speech Hearing Association
Jennifer Mcnamara Poston PHD.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19106Get Direction
Jennifer Mcnamara Poston PHD.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Genes Determine the Amount of Caffeine Your Body Absorbs
A new study has indicated that genes determine how much caffeine a person consumes in the form of coffee, tea, soda, and chocolates. Two genetic variations that influence the metabolism of caffeine are also associated with how much of caffeine a person consumes. Study leader Marilyn C. Cornelis,...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- How to Handle a New Diagnosis of Diabetes
Your doctor just diagnosed you with type 2 diabetes. Now what? A diagnosis of diabetes can be frightening and challenging, and you know you are at risk of heart disease, vision problems, and kidney failure. You have also heard that you could lose your lower limbs if you don’t take care of...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Midori Wakabayashi AUD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Paula Borland marcinkevich AUD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Dr. Louisa Yong yan Liang AU.D.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Dr. Ashley Bonanno AU,D,1650 Huntingdon Pike MEADOWBROOK PA 19046
- Patrick Dolon AU.D.8440 Tradeport Dr Orlando FL 32827
- Michael W Dougherty AU.D211 South St # 318 Philadelphia PA 19147