Dr. Ulcay E Akin MD
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology200 University Ave E Saint Paul MN, 55101
Evren Akin, M.D., is a pediatric rheumatologist at Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare. She sees patients with juvenile arthritis and other rheumatic and inflammatory conditions. She's also an ad ...
Education and Training
ISTANBUL UNIV, ISTANBUL TIP FAK, ISTANBUL, TURKEY 1991
Istanbul University School of Medicine in Turkey 1991
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 2007-2010Best Doctors in America
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Ulcay E Akin MD's Practice location
Dr. Ulcay E Akin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Akin
- One Step Closer to a Cure: New Developments in Parkinson’s Research
Parkinson's disease is a neurodegenerative disease that affects a lot of people worldwide with an estimated figure of about 1 million in the United States alone, according to the National Parkinson’s Foundation. Despite the sheer amount of support available for patients as seen in the dozens of...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed world of healthcare. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a never ending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving, According to New Research
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Dr. Bryce Anthony Binstadt M.D., PH.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Mona M Riskalla MDChildrens Specialty Clinic Rheumatology Stpl Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Patricia Marie Hobday M.D.420 Delaware St. Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Richard K Vehe MD424 Harvard Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Alysha Jo Taxter MD420 Deleware Street SE Minneapolis MN 55455