Dr. Peterkin graduated from the University Of Ottawa School Of Medicine in 1989 and completed a comprehensive internal medicine internship at Ottawa General Hospital. Dr. Peterkin received his residency ...
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- U Ottawa
Ian Peterkin M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20037Get Direction
Ian Peterkin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peterkin
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Crohn's Disease
Crohn’s disease is an autoimmune disorder. Due to this disorder, the gastrointestinal tract is affected, and the lining of the digestive system is inflamed. Usually, it affects the colon, although it may affect any part. Ulcers, fistulas, or even cracks can develop in the intestine. This can block...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- What is the Recovery like for Cryotherapy?
Today, many people are using cryotherapy for different reasons including recovery from injury, pain and weight loss. It is still a relatively new technology, but so far there have been very few cases of adverse side-effects after its use.All what you have to do before the session is to dry yourself...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. John L Albrigo MD2445 Army Navy Dr Arlington VA 22206
- Dr. Mia Kogan M.D.2405 I St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Christina I Braun MD8101 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Canh Q Tran M.D.1712 Eye St Nw Washington DC 20006
- Mrs. Namrata Choudhary M.D.1860 Town Center Drive Reston VA 20190
- Dr. Eva Coleman MD3650 Joseph Siewick Dr Fairfax VA 22033